– Advanced knowledge on accounting, taxation & corporate law, financial and economics
– Knowledge of IFRS and other international standards
– People oriented, collaborative within cross functional teams
– Strong business acumen
– Agility to client centered, proactive approach
– Ethical, transparent, good communication & trainings skills
– Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
– A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
– Ability to work at client premises
– Advanced level for at least one foreign language (preferably English) and knowledge on a second one-is a plus.
– Excellent computer skills (i.e. MS Office) emphasis on Excel and Word
– Team orientation
– Demonstrates significant commitment to own development
– Proactively seeks out knowledge, information and training on broad array of aspects that are value adding to the firm
– Manages the relationship with clients allocated by the Executive in charge to ensure the customer satisfaction.
– Supervises the relationships of his/her direct subordinates with a clients’ portfolio.
– Ensures that activities and tasks allocated to team members are implemented and delivered effectively and in accordance with the time budget allocation per client.
– Supervises all accounting activities and propose the most appropriate general ledger template aligned with the clients’ industry and business organization.
– Develops, maintains and updates clients’ accounting policies & procedures manuals.
– Demonstrates strong technical skills & knowledge to identify risks, remedy options and risk minimization solutions.
– Consolidation of accounts/ IFRS restatement to meet clients’ requirements.
– Offers basic fiscal consultancy to the clients. Liaises with Tax department for complex requests.
– Identifies potential opportunities to provide services to clients (cross-selling).
– Monitors, summarizes and communicates to clients, the significant changes, critical issues and news related to Finance & Accounting area.
– Manages interpersonal relations and encourage the team spirit.
– Provides clear information to team members on their expected business behaviors and deliverables vs assigned tasks and/or objectives.
– Coordinates, prepares and accomplishes team member’s performance evaluations on a timely basis.
– Coaches, trains more junior people and provides technical advice/ support to the team.
– Responsible for follow-up with clients on collection delays.
– Conducts regular team briefings.
– Respects the deadlines.
– competitive salary above the market
– mealt tickets, vouchers for Christmas, Easter etc., public transportation subscription, medical subscription
– financial support & extra paid days for obtaining the profesional certificates in line with the company policy
TPG Group and Fidexpert Group, have come together through the acquisition of the latter’s business by the former as of August 2019. The joint group is a full member of tgs GLOBAL and will trade under the brand tgs ROMANIA. To explore our new services and structure please check the link below: