We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join us in our office in Bucharest.
• University Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Qualifications: CECCAR member;
• English and Excel skills – intermediate to advanced;
• Advanced knowledge on the use of accounting software – Ciel, Saga, SAP, Navision, or other ERP would be a plus;
• Experience of minimum 6 years in accounting and at least 2 years as a senior accountant;
• Strong analytical and accounting skills, problem solving skills, attention to details;
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty;
• Experience working in a consultancy company is considered a plus.
• Review accounting entries performed by junior team members;
• Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations;
• Reconciling the accounts from the synthetic balance with the analytical situation
• Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT);
• Analysing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions;
• Communication with Client;
• Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency.
A rewarding work experience including attractive competitive salary and benefits directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining TGS Romania you will be part of a young and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a local market leader. You will be working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced multinational environment that provides the opportunity for career development.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Our staff is our most valuable asset.
In a fast pacing world, developing people has the greatest return of investment. This is why, in TGS ROMANIA, we are committed to ensuring that all staff have access to development and training opportunities which enable them to carry out their role. We also believe in excellence when it comes to people development. We aim to create a culture of learning throughout where individuals take responsibility in partnership with the company for their success as professionals. And when talent meets opportunities, our business moves forward!